- Northcentral University, School of Business & Technology Management, San Diego, California.
PhD in Business Management with a concentration in project management.
- DeVry Keller Graduate School of Management, Nashville, Tennessee, Master of Project Management
- Ecole Nationale D’Administration Publique (ENAP),
Rabat, Morocco. Master’s degree in International Economic Cooperation
- University of Liberia, Monrovia, Liberia.
BA in Political Science & Government
Best Project Manager, USA Security, Inc. /Okonite Company.
Best Customer Service Award, H & R Block
I manage projects of various sizes through the application of advanced project, program, and technology tools, templates, standards I created the Project Management Solutions University (PMSU) as training peripheral of my company, Global Project Consulting Group, LLC. and the Project Solutions University (PSU). I utilize these platforms to provide career development and mentoring services to business stakeholders, professionals, and students. I also volunteer to mentor African students mostly from the West African region whose educational systems and infrastructures were seriously impacted by the Ebola Virus. I working on publishing a book on PM theory and collaborating with colleagues to write a peer review article.
Global Project Consulting Group, LLC under my leadership have managed small and medium sized projects. Each project that we have managed we formed a team to develop a project charter and a master project plan. The master or baseline plan always consist of time, cost, scope, risk, procurement, resource, quality, communication, stakeholder management plans. When the project master plan was approved the team managed the project to completion successfully. Here are a list of some of those projects:
- Construction of buildings including housing complex in multiple countries
- Implementation of an Enterprise Information System
- Management of Green Projects
- Training, Career Development, and Mentoring
- Global expansion initiative
- City emergency preparedness planning
- Integration of enterprise functional applications
- Managing global Not for Profit organization projects
l started off my career as a project manager 18 years ago with a hardware underground Capable company and a USA Security organization where I performed full-cycle project management duties. I Planned, implemented, and delivered project results according to business requirements and supervised a 10-person team. The major accomplishment that I achieved in that role was to boost the team performance through quality assurance, continuous training, and professional development. This increased, attendance, initiative, efficiency, and quality by 35%.
I have acquired advanced skill set required to build or strengthen business PMO infrastructure, mentor or train project team, set up defined goals to achieve, and maintain standards for project management within the organizations. I also establish PMO governance and set up metrics to monitor the health and progress of the most critical areas of projects.
Privileged to have created my own consulting business and gained excellent hands-on experience when I worked as a director of project management for 3DM Panel Works, Inc. construction company with satellite locations in multiple countries. I was later promoted to Chief Operations Officer based on my excellent performance.
- Certified A+, Network+, MCP, and Agile practitioner among a host of others. Also certified in managing project budgets, managing project teams, managing technical teams, and managing international projects. Adept at applying project management and information technology applications including Microsoft Project ; Microsoft Office 365; SharePoint, Microsoft Visio, Joomla and a host of other course management platforms including Moodle, Schoology, and SCORM and Tin Can API.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in creating managerial budget, writing project proposal, writing business plan, and creating project metrics. Implemented new IT enterprise solutions and upgraded legacy IT systems.
|Managing Project Budgets||Apr 2015 – License FAC9A0|
|Managing International Projects||Dec 2015 – Dec 2015 License 9CD0C2|
|Managing Project Teams||Apr 2015 – License D233EC|
|Managing Technical Teams||Apr 2015 – License DB5D11|
|Making Investment Decisions||Mar 2014 – License 9F675B|
|Agile Project Management||Oct 2013 – License A48FB2|
|Managing Project Schedules||Sep 2013 – License 5ACA8A|
|Lenovo Desktop Systems Service||Jul 2009 – License RDD6-RI|
|Training Certificate Lenovo||Jul 2009 – License RDD06-RI|
|Network+ Certified Professional||Nov 2007 -License COMP001006637250|
|A+ Certified Professional||May 2006 –License COMP001003235404|
|MCP-Microsoft Certified Professional||May 2006 – License 161633256|
Read, write, and speak English fluently
Read, write, and speak French fluently
Read, write, and speak Arabic moderately
Read, write, and speak German a little
Travel & Relocation
Willing to travel 100% or relocate or work overseas.
Professional Project Management Experiences
CEO and Consultant. Global Project Consulting Group, LLC. 2016-Present
Perform a broad range of project, program, training, and strategic leadership functions including working with the Board executives and functional management personnel to establish goals, strategies, plans, and policies.
- Project 1: providing PM training, career development, and mentoring services at Project Solutions University (PSU) and Project Management Solutions University (PMSU)
- Project 2: Writing a book on project management theory
- Project 3: Writing a peer review article with colleagues
- Project 4: Supporting intra corporate and business system operation and software application environments. Performing problem analysis and resolution of tasks as part of an on-call project and program support rotation. Collaborating with other project management consultant teams to provide services and support to clients.
Director of Project Manager/Chief Operations Manager. 3DM Panel Works, Inc. Cheyenne, WY 2012-2016
Planned and implemented several housing construction projects in multiple locations from start to finish. Modified project management templates and standards to solve problems unique to each working environment.
IT Project Consultant. Bell Techlogix at Altria, Richmond, VA, 2008-2009
Rolled out new information technology system. Installed and configured over 1000 desktops, notebooks, laptops, monitors, wired, and wireless networks. Installed software packages based on business objectives and policies.
IT Project Consultant. Halifax Technology Company/VCU Hospital, Richmond VA, 2006-2008
Setup and configured IT equipment. Implemented local and wide area networks (WAN/LAN), routers, switches, and hubs. Reimaged desktop, laptops, troubleshot network connectivity, and printing problems. Installed software packages based on business objectives and policies.
Project/ Site Manager Okonite Cable Company/ USA Security, Inc., Paterson, NJ, 1996-2006
Worked with a wide range technical teams to manage an underground cable manufacturing project. Supervised the team and improved its performance. Enhanced custom service retention by 35% consistently for a decade.