GPCG provides top-quality professional development and mentoring services. We believe that most businesses, entrepreneurs, and PM practitioners suffer from lack of training or development resources and the depth of knowledge needed to focus on their businesses. This leads to lowered expectations, lack of business and personal growth and frequent owner burnout, project failure, and bankruptcy. PSU believes that it can improve upon and exploit these weaknesses to gain local market as well as international share.
Our training program includes project and program management, information technology, business development, executive and management, and career and mentoring development.
We place great importance on training and skill development in a constantly changing business environment. Our training courseware incorporates lecture, online and onsite discussion, video and PowerPoint presentation, web chat, consultation, virtual mentoring 24/7, audio conference, simulation, class discussion, seminar, and workshop services.
Some of the benefits of our stellar training include:
- Access to training solutions from anywhere with an internet connection
- Flexible and convenient training schedule
- Information sharing among experts and participants
- Continuous quality and performance improvement
- Cost saving on traveling, commuting, and parking expenses
- Saving on overhead costs and office expenses
- Improvement of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improvement of employee professional career development mentoring
Who participates in the mentoring program?
All mentees, students or otherwise-must be registered members of the Project Solutions University
How does it run? How is it managed?
The Program management works with the Global Project Consulting Group and Project Solutions University leadership to recruit and register internal and external experts and mentees or trainees.
PSU and GPCG will provide a safe learning space where discussion between mentees and mentors is held under the supervision of a program manager.
The manager chooses a mentor and a mentee from a poll of registered participants and matches them based on career compatibility.
The manager ensures that the objective of the mentoring program is aligned with the Project Solutions University guideline.
The manager evaluates the outcome and conducts overall performance reviews.
The manager ensures that the mentoring program objective is achieved.
How does it benefit mentee?
- Mentee learns specific skills and knowledge relevant to personal and professional goals
- Improve career development through critical reviews and feedbacks
- Expanded networks with influential people
- Builds confidence, promotes growth, and development
How does it benefit the mentor?
The mentor may gain satisfaction from helping or developing someone professionally and personally.